Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Sammy"

As I took out my recycling to the curb this morning - I wondered - how it is possible to accumulate so much cardboard, paper etc in one week. We try to buy things in bulk and transfer the food into smaller containers - it is cheaper and more environmentally friendly. We do a lot of things to reduce, reuse and recycle in our daily lives. We don't hardly use our clothes dryer (except when it is raining or snowing) in order to reduce our consumption. It bothers me that on our street we are the only ones who regularly recycle.

I also realized that the art supplies shipping materials have caused my recycling pile to triple this time. I need to start thinking about finding other ways to get my canvases and paint.


From Natasa's Art

Sammy is a beautiful collie who was rescued from Las Vegas, NM from a certain death. She found a loving home with our friends.

This painting is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails