Monday, October 25, 2010

"Aspens at Night I" Aspen textured painting

One of the choices I made regarding my art is to use gallery wrapped canvas on 1.5" thickness stretchers or thicker. This way I eliminated the need to frame the paintings and I can have them ready to hang. Of course - there is an option to frame them as well if one so desires. Most of my paintings have black painted edges and are ready to hang on the wall.


 Here is a close up detail of the aspen painting. DId I mention I love texture? I have been working on these two paintings off and on for the last month and finally they are both done. I will post the second one tomorrow.

This painting is 12"X48" and is a part of a diptych I finished late last night (or should I say early this morning!).

Today started off really windy - it still is. I am getting ready to do some serious work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails