Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Studio


Many artists live in Loveland, CO. Yet, there is no art supply store here. There is Jerry's in Ft. Collins - but they do not usually keep much in stock (especially canvases). I usually order my art supplies online. This requires advanced planning and making sure there is a supply of paint and canvases in my studio. Speaking of my studio...


"Curious" 16"X20" SOLD

I am so grateful for craigslist! I was able to equip my studio with some really nice art supplies through our local listings at very affordable prices. My furniture mover (read husband :)) will be there in the afternoon to re-arrange things on our enclosed patio/sunroom where I will set up a professional studio again. 

I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails