Sunday, November 28, 2010

"Birches II" textured acrylic metallic gold fall painting

Last night I watched a movie called "Seraphine" about a French painter Seraphine Louis. I appreciated this movie so much! We all have our struggles in life and hurdles to jump. But sometimes we lose track of who we really are and do not prioritize to make our dream come true. And most importantly - we forget how lucky we are to be able to do as much as we do in one day. Simple things I take for granted - like washing machine, dishwasher - help so much in every day life, especially if one has little kids around.

From Natasa's Art


12"X12" gallery wrapped canvas with edges painted black - this painting is ready to be hung on the wall. I am pretty much ready for the show next Friday. I am excited to meet new artist friends and show my work locally in Loveland, CO.  This painting is SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails