Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Five Spring Birches" textured birch thick texture painting

I ordered my business cards today finally. I am such a slacker :) They should look pretty good. I made some quick on the printer last night but they kept printing outside the printing range, so i finally gave up. This week is turning out to be super busy - plus my little one was throwing up last night. He looks and feels good today. I have a feeling he ate way too much!!!!



16"X20" on Ampersand panel


Tomorrow I will be at the Cherry BLossom Gallery from 5 pm to 9 pm - Join us for an evening of fun and art! The Ice sculptures are already in making - ice sculptors are hard at work! Cherry Blossom Gallery is right across the street from 4-5 sculptures. Hope to see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails