Sunday, August 31, 2014

30 in 30 challenge

I am looking forward to this challenge - it was a blast to do roosters in January. This time I will paint different wild things the entire month. I have most of the supports ready to go. All of the paintings in this challenge will be less than a square foot, and will be priced $200 or less.

This time I have not prepared as well as the last time. I did not pick a theme and will just go as I please. I am frantically preparing my boards today so I have at least a few small supports ready for the challenge. It is amazing how days can go by quickly and I do not have a minute to pick up my palette knives and brushes and paint.

Here is a collage of all the cock paintings I did in January to remind me how awesome it is to do this every day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails