Monday, September 1, 2014

Wild Things #9 - Great Horned Owl

9x12" Wild Things #9
http://artbynv.com/galleries/daily-paintings/wild-things-9-9x12.html

I am working on a large series of paintings depicting wildlife I have encountered here in Alberta, and while living in the SouthWest. Some of the paintings for the 30 in 30 challenge are studies for larger pieces.

I cannot believe the summer is over and today is the last day before the school starts! Kids are excited though - they love their school and their friends. My youngest is starting Kindergarten, and I hope I can keep myself together when I drop them off at the school tomorrow. I cried every time I did this before, so it will be interesting to see if I have matured somewhat in the mean time.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome to join and/or follow my Pinterest board of all the artists participating in the Leslie Saeta "30 in 30" challenge. Just send me your email so that i can send you an invitation. susan@susanejones.com

    http://www.pinterest.com/charming1/leslie-saeta-30-in-30-challenge/

    Thank you!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails