Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Great News about my art!!!

September has been a great month for my art! I got my first gallery representation in Alberta and am very excited about it. The Gallery on Main in Lacombe will represent me! One of my goals this year was to get local (Alberta) representation and I reached that goal full three months ahead.

Furthermore, my art was juried in Xanadu Studios and now I am also officially represented by Xanadu Gallery in Scottsdale, AZ! How exciting!!!

Of course, this has motivated me to paint even more... I am planning a couple of shows for the next year, and am going large! I prefer to paint large paintings, but life often gets in a way and I continue painting my small daily paintings to keep in shape :). But my true passion comes out when I am faced with a large blank canvas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails