Friday, November 21, 2014

Framing the painting

I have been painting on a gallery wrapped canvas for a while so I don't have to frame my paintings for the shows. However, there are a few supports and paintings that still needed to be framed. One of them is this large 4x4ft painting of Colorado foothills sunflowers.

A friend of mine recommended Zorzos framing in Edmonton.
http://www.yelp.ca/biz/zorzos-william-picture-framing-edmonton

I called them and brought the painting in the next day. I was really surprised when they said to come back and pick it up after lunch! Sure enough, I came back and it was all done. Large platinum frame for a great price. I got other quotes from three different local framing places and none of them were even close to this price. Not to mention how valuable it is to have the same day service! They also have a ton of readymade frames for smaller paintings (well, smaller than 4x4ft!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails