Thursday, February 26, 2015

Facebook and art pages by Natasa Vretenar

When  I first made my FB art page - it was a lot of fun to build it up and get fans. I was able to reach out to a lot of people and used it quite often. Then FB decided to block all the posts and my page became completely useless. The post would reach 2 people, if that. FB wants $ to promote the page with limited reach (say 40 people reached for $20 per day). I just do not see the value in it, so I finally deleted my art FB page. It was a nice idea, and it worked well until they blocked the pages unless you pay.

I decided to focus on my blog again and write more and hopefully every day. This blog is good for me, as it helps me document my progress, and it makes it easy to look back and see what I have done each month.

12x12"

I am working on a few paintings, although life keeps getting in a way of painting. Looking into expanding my spirit animals series and a few more paintings of NM. I will be going back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails