Sunday, February 1, 2015

Supports at home by Natasa Vretenar

I used up all the smaller painting supports I had at home for this last 30 in 30 days challenge. I am checking my inventory of available supports and I promised myself that I will not go buy any more supports until I paint every single panel or canvas I have here. I am not sure if i will make it as I am craving working on a very large canvas :). We will see... I am trying to apply this "optimizing life" philosophy we are living for many years to my art supplies as well, so I do not have too much stuff lying around our condo, which also doubles up as my studio for now.

Now is time to paint New Mexico again. It is one of my most favourite places in the world!
12x24"

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails