Sunday, May 31, 2015

Spirit Animals at Steeps Tea Lounge, Natasa Vretenar

Spirit Animals show is up at Steeps Tea Lounge and will be up until July. Thank you Winston for supporting local artists and arranging to have art shows in you Tea Lounge :). I have about 20 small works on display. Stop by, enjoy some nice tea and beautiful art if you are in the neighbourhood!


Now that this show is up, I am going to prepare for 2 more shows coming up in July. One will be at the Carrot Gallery in Edmonton, and I am planning to bring large format paintings of animals. The show is called "Wild Things". I am excited to be able to show my animal paintings, both small and large! Here I am with Winston at the Tea Lounge!

As you can tell from the picture - the Steeps Tea Lounge is on 82nd Avenue in the College Plaza building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails