Monday, May 11, 2015

Summer events and art shows! Natasa Vretenar

This summer is going to be quite busy with solo and group shows coming up. First solo show is at The Steeps Tea Lounge on Whyte Avenue in Edmonton. I will have 2 shows there - one in June and one in July. The first show will feature my animals, and the second show will feature my landscape paintings. More info will be posted on the blog as I am planning on several activities while my shows are up!

Also in June, on the 20th is Art in Park (Allen) - it is a one day outdoor show with many artists (visual and musicians) setting up and selling their goods. I will be there! I have not done an outdoor show in Edmonton yet, so it will be an interesting experience. I will bring my smaller works with me to this show.


My other solo show in July is at The Carrot Community Art Coffee Shop - more details on that later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails