Thursday, October 8, 2015

Lease signed for the art studio!

I have been painting at home all these years. I am so happy that I got a space at Harcourt House here in Edmonton. I waited for about year to get the space. It is an affordable studio and it will be great for me to have a private studio, without distractions, to work in. While waiting for the studio to open up at Harcourt, I looked all over Edmonton for an affordable studio and I could not find anything. I am glad that I will be in a place that has over 40 artist studios and offers other opportunities (workshops, drop in drawing sessions etc). I have not had time to network locally much, and am hoping that this will change in the near future.
At home I always get distracted and do other things instead of just painting (like laundry, vacuuming, organizing, cooking etc).

So excited - I am moving in on November 1st!




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails