Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Koi VIII, Natasa Vretenar

16x12"

Got busy today with varnishing and preparing paintings for the show. The prep time is demanding and long. It takes a while to put all the hanging gear on the back of the paintings. I also needed new frames for all the koi paintings. These are done on a canvas panel so they need to be framed.

I am working on the smaller pieces at home when kids get sick or if there are other pressing issues, and have several large paintings in progress at the studio. I find it that when i do one thing right (for example dedicate my day to painting), everything else suffers no matter how well i plan things out.
I am working hard to have everything ready for the show next week. The show starts on Thursday and lasts 4 days until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails