Tuesday, January 12, 2016

#4 Looking back, Raven paintings by Natasa Vretenar

9x12"

I have been working on several large paintings last week so I am behind on my 30 in 30 days paintings :). I am planning to make it up in the following week by painting more smaller paintings. I just felt more in the zone to paint large.

My journey to declutter continues in every sphere of our lives. We are focusing on decluttering our pantry and eating habits. This takes some planning and organization with growing children and adults' changing metabolism.

I am happy with my studio and my work space. It definitely helps me get motivated and focused on painting and creating new projects. I have been using every minute of my time in the studio to be productive, and will soon need to replenish my supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails