Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Working on my website

I decided to link all the pictures on the main website artbynv.com to prices. It is an ongoing process, but necessary as I pulled all my art from galleries and am focusing on more art production this year and ultimately working on my goals of being completely self-represented in the future.

Yesterday, we took a nice drive to Lacombe to pick up my paintings at the Gallery on Main. Laverne is a wonderful lady who runs the gallery and she is going to be moving down the road in a ground floor gallery space in the next month. She represents many wonderful Alberta artists and if you have a chance to go you should definitely visit her gallery!



I like to have some flowers in our living area so I hung these two in my reading/coffee drinking nook. Each is 36x18" on gallery wrapped canvas (painted black on the sides).

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails