Saturday, July 16, 2016

Two shows coming up

Today I am varnishing some large paintings. It takes a while to varnish the big ones - 3x5 ft each, but I am done with the first layer. I usually varnish with Liquitex gloss medium and varnish and do at least 2 layers. For large paintings like these ones, I am using large synthetic brush for varnishing.

There is a lot going on in the next month with my art. I have two shows - one at the new Inspire Gallery at GRH from July 27th to mid September "Tranquility", and another at the Mezzanine Gallery at GRH called "Wilderness"


Inspire gallery show is a mix of my old and new work, mainly landscapes. This space is a healing space for patients at Glenrose RH and I am happy to have the opportunity to show there and hopefully contribute to someone's recovery process.

Mezzanine gallery will feature my wild animal paintings - this gallery is located just off the main floor entrance at Glenrose RH.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails