Friday, October 14, 2016

Snow in Edmonton

Today we have a snow storm here, and it has been snowing since this morning, and the temperatures are dropping. Thankfully we changed our tires to winter tires last week! The weather here is quite unpredictable and we learned to check the forecast every day before we head out of home.

I like it when the snow is falling if I can work from home and do not have to drive anywhere. Today was a good, productive day. I wrote another grant proposal, made cookies and cooked some tasty beans for dinner. Proposal writing is a process for me - takes me a while to put it together, but it is a helpful process. It really makes me think about the project I am working on, or projects I have in my head that are not quite well defined.

I painted a bit as well.
Here is a flower painting for this snowy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails