Monday, January 30, 2017

#30 Polar Bear, Canada 150 paintings by Natasa Vretenar

Yeah! I made it - I painted another 30 in 30 days in January and this year it has been such a fun project. So much fun that I am going to double up from now on and try and finish 2 paintings each day for my Canada 150 project. I have a lot of substrates prepared already and am excited to continue painting all things Canada. It looks like half of my paintings will be animals and other half will be landscapes and motifs from Canadian lifestyle. 

We are having great weather now - temperatures are around zero Celsius and it is also sunny this week, not much wind! I go out as much as I can and walk and play in the snow. 

Here is a collage of all the 30 in 30 days paintings this year! 


4 comments:

  1. I just finished the 30 day challenge too, and notice yours are round also. Mine are all 1-1/2" dia. on wood. My collage is #70, posted next to yours. I am curious as to the size and medium of your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, I just saw yours - they are great! Mine are all 11" diameter and are on either birch plywood or MDF 3/4" thick, all made with acrylic paint and media. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails