Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cemetery Flowers, by Natasa Vretenar

Every painting is a step forward and toward my next series and development as an artist, even if it is a "bad painting" or a sketch. There are some ideas that are in my head that have been evolving slowly over time and I am starting to work on them. In the mean time I am also painting these small 11" diameter NM challenge paintings - just because I love NM and enjoy painting with this group - scenes that I am familiar with and I have seen with my own eyes while traveling through. This painting is of artificial flowers on a wire fence in the cemetery. It could be any cemetery or even a makeshift memorial on the side of the road.


The link for Let's Paint New Mexico website is 

2 comments:

  1. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that deco mesh wreaths I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that cemetery arrangements I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails