Sunday, June 11, 2017

The valley of 10 peaks

One of the most magnificent places on our planet is this - Moraine Lake in Banff National Park. Lucky to have a sunny (albeit windy) day on the Moraine Lake. Canoeing is a great upper body workout for the whole family. Humbling experience, engaging probably about 600 muscles in a body to fight that wind. Fortunately, it was pushing against us in the first part of the paddle to the other side of the lake. Coming back was a breeze (pun intended).



Once upon a time I painted you for my #Canada150 project. I really enjoyed making paintings for this project and interactions with fellow Canadians along the way. My favourite (yes, I spell like a Canadian while I live here) part of living in Canada is exploring its really, really, terrifying, wild nature and meeting as many of its animal kingdom inhabitants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails