Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Christmas Ornaments

I know it is crazy early to even think about Christmas now, but I got a new project going and will be offering 3" and 4" diameter ornaments this year. I am in the process of making them now and will post some pictures of them soon.

It is getting busy here and I am working on finishing a few large paintings that have been hanging on my wall waiting for several months now! I forgot how much I love to work on large paintings, and I almost forgot how to use my palette knives. It's been too long. I may have to look for some venues to show my work again, as I am running low on storage space!
-->
We are treated to an amazing sunrise view most days - Alberta provides so much color: sunrises, sunsets, yellow canola fields, blue skies, turquoise waters, green trees and grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails